An Implementation of Steensgaard's Algorithm
I implemented a small interpreter that understands an extremely small subset
of C and performs Steensgaard's Algorithm on it.
The code compiles and runs on Linux (and similar systems).
is available here:
steensgaard-0.8.0.tar.gz (8k) (Updated 1 July 2011)
Steensgaard tool version 0.8.0
by Vince Weaver
../steen -debug -show-dummy -h -html=prefix
-debug = turn on debug messages
-show-dummy = show dummy variables
-h = print this help
-html=PREFIX = create HTML result, with prefix given
Commands the Interpreter Understands:
- variables are auto-created the first time you use them
- // - everything following until new-line is a comment
- dump(); - dumps the current state of the algorithm
- a=4; - can be any number. creates a if not already there and has
it point to bottom
- a=b; a=*b; *a=b; a=&b; - the various Steensgaard assignments
The following were auto-generated (including graphs) by the above tool.